27/07/2012

Yolanda's Birthday Party, Brighton

Earlier this afternoon Landie and the kids went to Brighton for her birthday by train, but it apparently it took them longer than usual to get there because of signal problems.
Anyway we had already agreed I'd stay behind and tidy up, and the kittens made sure I cleared up their mess too,
Well I has a bit of business to do also and was supposed to do some stuff on Landie's upcoming local services website site too. But after much sweat and general panic about getting it all done in rime, I never got the opportunity. But at least I managed to decorate indoors and outdoors for when we get back and tomorrow. I will be dog sitting my parents dog by then between 1pm and midnight, but I had the idea this morning of walking the dog to the house which would be cool.

Happy Birthday Landie-Girl!! xxx

And if you think I am missing the chance of boogying in brighton tonight, you'd be bang wrong! I am on my way now. Hopefully the older kids will be taking their siblings back home by now so we can party in the clubs!
Oh and I thought It suiting to listen to the Beach boys on the way! And take my bike!

The phone she is using (One of her daughter's) was running out while she was updating me from brighton, but she has somehow managed to send a text just now! Let me go read it!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!