27/07/2012

Check out National Rail Enquiries (and get stranded for 3 hours)

Check out how deceiving this application is on the App Store:

It gives you "train" times that do not exist, and strands you!

Update: I have been informed that, apparently, it also tells you about their buses too, except that you have to "tap in" to the journey details know about this, otherwise it is naturally assumed to be a train. I am annoyed at this, because from what I saw yesterday, it showed me the departure time, and the arrival time, which was all I needed to know, or so I thought. If I get blamed for not being made aware it was for a BUS, I am going to be really upset.

I truly hope a change is made, and that Southern will accept due responsibility for this, and compensate me and my wife for the hardship resulting in this omission!

National Rail Enquiries
National Rail
Category: Travel
Updated: 01 May 2012
431 Ratings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!