27/07/2012

Open Letter to National Rail Enquiries App

@NRE_Southern I've been chatting to NRE and it turns out you need to update tour app with prominent notification of train journeys actually being bus journeys. Please read this!

Last night my wife and I were stranded in the cold outside brighton train station for 3 hours because of this, on her birthday, now I am going to have to pay £13.00 for a return journey just to collect my bike. She is also upset that the trains were delayed yesterday after paying for herself and her six children to go shopping before I joined her later in the evening, when the rest of the family returned home.

All she got to do was eat a meal after waiting an hour to be served, with (by then) irate children.

Her whole day was ruined. And then to make it worse we were stranded thanks to unclear, hidden information.

that was £67.80 in rail travel, and we are currently on benefits, to eat a £96 Harvester meal, which we may as well have had at Crawley

1 comment:

  1. Hello again, as I've replied on Twitter I've logged your issue. However our advice is that customers should always click on their journey to make sure they have all the pertinent details.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!