15/11/2013

Google+ on Youtube is the worst idea in Internet history

The atrocities of Youtube G+ Integration

As we all know, thanks to the selfless acts of Edward Snowden, we are being spied on by our illustrious leaders. 
All our online profile data is being taken from use regardless of who we are and our rights for privacy according to the Data Protection Act.
So now Youtube, which is now owned by Google is forcing people to openly give out their own personal data, including their full legal name on their profile with a forced new Google Plus Account and Channel for all to see when you comment and post.

Firstly, I do not want to show my Full name, and I certainly don't want a Google+ Account after hearing of Google's less thn legal ties with "Police State" GCHQ and NSA.

And if you don't want to you end up saying what I am saying now:

I cannot comment, and I no longer have any of my subscribed channels or playlists, they are all gone, unless I comply

I have spent untold hours, days, even weeks organising my playlists, carefully selecting videos that I beleive are worth watching and sharing.

And now it's all gone. 
I'd rather stick to my original YouTube identity thanks. I refuse to be forced into something I don't need.

If this stance they have does not change (they are perpetually asking users even if they opt out) I will send Google a request for ALL of my data in the correct readable media format i request on CD. Including my Gmail Emails all incoming and sent, all my interactions on YouTube, playlists, comments, the lot, using the Data Protection Act, then delete my YouTube account and request all data on me be deleted permanently and not transferred.
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!