08/12/2011

Old sites found, but not the ones I am after

I was just on Google checking to see if I could find any traces of my old blog (2001-2007), which I cannot remember the URL of, and came across this post from February 2008.

In this post I was was claiming that a video streaming site that I had used quite often back in the day, known as "Quick Silver Screen", had shut down or disappeared.

Well, as I can be quite a curious person, and like to investigate things (stick my nose in*) I thought I'd Google that, just in case, and it turns out it did come back from the dead, but under a different URL (web address). If you care to see for yourself, click here.

Anyways, I am doing this searchy stuff to add my old entries to my current site/blog, here!

*not in the annoying pestering manner you'd see in something like Coronation Street (seems to be all about murder, drugs and affairs these days anyway, not that I watch that stuff, it does not interest me at all, some might even call it junk...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!